Our website address is: https://linked500.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We may collect individual identification details from Users in a range of methods, including, however not limited to, when Users visit our site, position an order, sign up for the newsletter, submit a type, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be requested, as suitable, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will gather personal identification details from Users only if they willingly submit such information to us. Users can always decline to provide personal recognition details, except that it might prevent them from taking part in particular site-related activities.
We might collect non-personal recognition info about Users whenever they communicate with our site. Non-personal recognition details may include the browser name, the kind of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the os and the Internet service providers made use of and other comparable details.
Our website may use “cookies” to improve the User experience. User’s web browser locations cookies on their hard disk for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. Users may choose to set their web internet browser to decline cookies or to inform you when cookies are being sent. If they do so, note that some parts of the site may not work appropriately.
LinkedIn500 may collect and use Users personal info for the following functions:
We embrace proper information collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to secure versus unapproved gain access to, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal details, username, password, transaction information and information saved on our site.
We do not offer, trade, or lease User’s personal identification details to others.
Users may discover marketing or other material on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, providers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other 3rd parties. We do not control the material or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices utilized by sites linked to or from our site. In addition, these websites or services, including their material and links, may constantly be changing. These sites and services may have their own personal privacy policies and customer service policies. Searching and interaction on any other site, consisting of websites which have a link to our site, undergo that site’s own terms and policies.
By using this site, you symbolize your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of modifications to this policy will be considered your approval of those modifications.
LinkedIn500 is not connected with LinkedIn in any way, nor backed by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn500 is a separate entity selling promo services for people who have LinkedIn membership.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these site Terms and Conditions, all relevant laws and guidelines, and concur that you are responsible for compliance with any suitable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials consisted of in this web site are safeguarded by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is approved to momentarily download one copy of the products (information or software) on LinkedIn500’s site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– use the materials for any business purpose, or for any show and tell (industrial or non-commercial);.
– eliminate any copyright or other exclusive notations from the products; or.
– move the products to another individual or “mirror” the products on any other server.
This license will instantly terminate if you breach any of these constraints and might be ended by LinkedIn500 at any time. Upon ending your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded products in your belongings, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on LinkedIn500’s website are provided “as is.” LinkedIn500 makes no service warranties, expressed or suggested, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, consisting of without constraint, suggested service warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Even more, LinkedIn500 does not warrant or make any representations worrying the accuracy, most likely outcomes, or dependability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise associating with such products or on any sites connected to this website.
In no event will LinkedIn500 or its providers be accountable for any damages (consisting of, without constraint, damages for loss of data or revenue, or due to company disruption,) occurring out of the usage or inability to use the products on LinkedIn500’s Internet website, even if LinkedIn500 or a LinkedIn500 authorized representative has actually been informed orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Due to the fact that some jurisdictions do not enable constraints on indicated guarantees, or restrictions of liability for substantial or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata.
The products appearing on LinkedIn500’s website could consist of technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LinkedIn500 does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, total, or present. LinkedIn500 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LinkedIn500 does not, nevertheless, make any dedication to update the materials.
Service requirements/description- Connections.
– You will receive invitations that you need to accept manually on the LinkedIn website or mobile app.
– You will receive the invites as soon as possible, generally within a couple of hours, maximum within 4 days.
– Your Instant LinkedIn Connections will not communicate with you even more; they just invite you to link.
Service requirements/description- Followers.
– Your business page will get the brand-new followers as soon as possible, typically within a few hours, maximum within 4 days.
– Your brand-new LinkedIn Followers will not engage with your company page further; they only follow it.
Profile Safety/ Data Privacy and Confidentiality.
– The service is perfectly safe; your profile will not get limited by due to the fact that buying LinkedIn endorsements or suggestions since LinkedIn doesn’t appreciate individuals who purchase recommendations or recommendations and because it’s impossible to prove that you purchased endorsements or suggestions considering that LinkedIn500 never ever gives out information of the clients to any 3rd celebration.
– You need to always use LinkedIn according to their guidelines. Even if getting endorsements or suggestions is perfectly safe for your profile, inviting a lot of people, sending out too many messages, or exploiting their website in any way can make your profile limited. LinkedIn500 can’t hold reputable for profile constraint considering that it’s difficult to prove why LinkedIn limited the profile and primarily since LinkedIn’s algorithms often restrict profiles with no reason. In case of restriction, you must get in touch with LinkedIn and ask for the cause of the constraint and the reinstatement of the profile.
– LinkedIn500 will not utilize your individual data in any advertisement or promotion nor share it with any 3rd party. Your personal privacy is a top priority; your individual information are kept confidential.
Guarantee, Replacements and Money Back Guarantee.
– When you position an order, you get incentivized social interactions on LinkedIn, because these you receive are direct outcomes of your paid order and not genuine expert relationships.
– Incentivized, not genuine social interactions are against LinkedIn’s terms.
– LinkedIn can remove incentivized social interactions from their system.
– LinkedIn500 is not associated with LinkedIn in any way, can not control or forecast LinkedIn’s actions, nor avoid LinkedIn from removing the incentivized social interactions from their system.
– LinkedIn500 can not forecast the length of time the incentivized social interactions will remain on your profile because that depends on LinkedIn and the profiles who invited, followed, or linked you.
– There is just 7 days guarantee for the provided services; after the assurance duration, LinkedIn500 does not re-deliver them or refund the cost of the provided incentivized social interactions. The 7 days guarantee duration begins when the service is provided, and LinkedIn500 sends you a shipment confirmation email.
– LinkedIn500 does not directly sell incentivized social interactions. The services provided by LinkedIn500 are solely promo services, optimized to get the preferred outcomes for you. The title of the services, for instance, “Buy LinkedIn Connections” and “Buy LinkedIn fans” reveals the achievable results of the promo service. As a result of our promo, specific LinkedIn members will connect with your profile, providing the ordered services to you.
– LinkedIn500 actively monitors the results of the promotion and thinks about the service provided when the customer got the ordered quantity of incentivized social interactions. If you order 500 connections, LinkedIn500 will keep promoting your profile until you get the 500 connections.
LinkedIn500 has not examined all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not indicate recommendation by LinkedIn500 of the site. Use of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Modifications to these Terms.
LinkedIn500 might modify these regards to use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this site, you are accepting be bound by the then-current variation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Your approval of these terms.
When you put an order on this website, you have to read and accept these terms. If you do not consent to these terms, please do not utilize our website or place your order. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on August 6th, 2020.
Take Your LinkedIn Profile
To The Next Level